- Flights to France
- €200 of games
- The chance to become World Kingdomino Champion and win €3000 cash prize!
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter of this competition is Coiledspring Games (registered in England and Wales under company number 04986141, Unit 3 Hampton Hill Business Park, High Street, Hampton Hill, TW12 1NP, U.K.) (the “Promoter”).
1. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they meet the entry criteria and that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion and in the event of any dispute. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence or communication will be entered into.
2. The competition will take place on Sunday 2nd June 2019 at the UKGE in Birmingham. This is a ticketed event, with the entrants needing to purchase a ticket to enter.
3. Entrants will play at least one game of Kingdomino with the Age of Giants expansion. The final game will determine the winner of the championship.
4. The UK Championship winner will be announced on Sunday 2nd June 2019, during the UKGE convention.
5. The winner may be required to participate in related publicity and the promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photographs and location of the winners in future promotions and prize draws for whatsoever reason.
6. Entrants must be UK residents, not employees (or members of their families) of Coiledspring Games Limited, or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
7. Minimum age to enter the competition is 8 years old.
8. The World Championship is set to take place in France in 2020, final dates TBC.
9. The prize consists of flights and accommodation for the duration of the championship. If the winner is under 16, flights will also be provided for a parent/guardian.
10. Flights will be provided from the closest convenient UK airport, providing direct flights for the winner. Transfers to and from the airport are the responsibility of the winner.
11. If the winner cannot travel for any reason, Coiledspring Games reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner up.
12. The winner must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel.
13. To the extent that the law allows the Promoter will not be held responsible for any disappointment, errors, mistakes, accident, technical problems, loss, damage, or anything whatsoever, relating to the prize draw.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.