What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us, contact us via social media or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.Your details will not be sold, transmitted, shared or passed to a third party without your consent. It will not be used for direct marketing purposes unless you specifically give us the authorisation to do so.
Your consent applies to the following domains: coiledspring.co.uk
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement. For instance, the e-commerce functionality of our site will be disabled if you do not allow cookies.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
• has_js - coiledspring.co.uk – Session - Remembers the user's selected language version of a web site
• lang - cdn.syndication.twimg.com – Session - Remembers the u ser's selected language version of a w eb site
• __utm.gif - google-analytics.com - Session¬ - Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitor's browser and computer.
• __utma - coiledspring.co.uk - 2 years - Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the web site as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.
• __utmb - coiledspring.co.uk - 1 day - Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the web site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a web site visit.
• __utmc - coiledspring.co.uk – Session - Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the u ser leaves the w eb site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a web site visit.
• __utmt - coiledspring.co.uk- 1 day - Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.
• __utmz - coiledspring.co.uk – 6 months - Collects data on where the u ser came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.
• p.gif - typekit.net – Session - Keeps track of special fonts used on the w eb site for internal analysis. The cookie does not register any visitor data.
• __atuvc - coiledspring.co.uk – 13 months - Updates the counter of a web site's social sharing features.
• __atuvs - coiledspring.co.uk – 1 day - Ensures that the updated counter is displayed to the user if a page is shared with the social sharing service, Add This.
• __widgetsettings - twitter.com – Persistent – N/A
• _at.cww - coiledspring.co.uk – Persistent - Used by the social sharing platform Add This
• at-lojson-cache-# - coiledspring.co.uk – Persistent - Used by the social sharing platform Add This
• at-rand - coiledspring.co.uk – Persistent - Used by the social sharing platform Add This
• i/jot/syndication - twitter.com – N/A
• loc - addthis.com – 13 months - Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users who share information with each other are geographically located (state level).
• local_storage_support_test - twitter.com – Persistent - The cookie is used in context with the local-storage function in the browser. This function allow s the web site to load faster by pre-loading certain procedures.
• Uvc - addthis.com - 13 months - Detects how often the social sharing service, Add This, encounters the same user.
• Xtc - addthis.com - 13 months - Registers the user's sharing of content via social media.
HOW CAN I CONTROL THE COOKIE PREFERENCES?
Different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do collect certain information about your IP address and browser during your use of this website and this information is only used for internal statistics and monitoring. We cannot trace you via your IP address. Search Phrases Keywords and phrases used in searches are recorded and these are used to provide a service to site visitors but they are not attributable to any IP address, email address or any other information that may be used to identify an individual.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our group of companies so that they may offer you their products and services. Esdevium Games Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the Asmodee Group. In processing your order, we may send your details to, as well as use information from, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Who we share your information with and why?
In order to provide you with the service you have signed up for, we will pass your details onto the bellow companies and for the reasons specified.
DPD: Shipment contact details and shipment information.
Amethyst: Third party fulfilment
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. Once you have an account with us you will be sent a link to a Mail Chimp Sign up form which you can sign up to if you wish.
Mail Chimp is a piece of software we use to send marketing e-mails which gives you the control on what marketing information you would like to receive. We will never pass this information on to any company. If you wish to opt out of this service, follow the link at the bottom of any of the e-mails you receive or contact email@example.com.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please use the contact details at the bottom of this section.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate, please use the contact details at the bottom of this section for this purpose.
You have a right for your information to be deleted from our systems, where this does not conflict with any legal obligation (For example financial audits). To request that your information be removed, please use the contact details at the bottom of this section.
We do not have any processes that are performed automatically upon your personal data – a member of staff is always involved in the process.
If you have any questions or concerns about your rights, how we handle your personal data or would like to action your rights, please contact:
Contact Name: Gemma Briant