What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us, contact us via social media or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies. Your details will not be sold, transmitted, shared or passed to a third party without your consent. It will not be used for direct marketing purposes unless you specifically give us the authorisation to do so.
We do collect certain information about your IP address and browser during your use of this website and this information is only used for internal statistics and monitoring. We cannot trace you via your IP address. Search Phrases Keywords and phrases used in searches are recorded and these are used to provide a service to site visitors but they are not attributable to any IP address, email address or any other information that may be used to identify an individual.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our group of companies so that they may offer you their products and services. Esdevium Games Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the Asmodee Group. In processing your order, we may send your details to, as well as use information from, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Who we share your information with and why?
In order to provide you with the service you have signed up for, we will pass your details onto the bellow companies and for the reasons specified.
UPS: Shipment contact details and shipment information.
Global Iris: Payment information is held and processed with them.
E bonded: We send company details and details of the business owner when a credit account has been requested. This will allow us to provide a suitable and affordable credit limit.
LPL commercial investigations: We will pass your company and contact details onto LPL to recover any outstanding debt if we are unsuccessful in recovering it ourselves.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. Once you have an account with us you will be sent a link to a MailChimp Sign up form which you can sign up to if you wish.
MailChimp is a piece of software we use to send marketing e-mails which gives you the control on what marketing information you would like to receive. We will never pass this information on to any company. If you wish to opt out of this service, follow the link at the bottom of any of the e-mails you receive or contact email@example.com.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please use the contact details at the bottom of this section.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate, please use the contact details at the bottom of this section for this purpose.
You have a right for your information to be deleted from our systems, where this does not conflict with any legal obligation (For example financial audits). To request that your information be removed, please use the contact details at the bottom of this section.
We do not have any processes that are performed automatically upon your personal data – a member of staff is always involved in the process.
The Policy informs you of the purposes for which we use these cookies and how you can manage them.
1.What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a string of information that is usually small. It is identified by a name and can be transmitted to your browser by a website that you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a period of time and return it to the webserver each time you reconnect to it.
There are different types of cookies:
Temporary cookies and permanent cookies: temporary cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your browser session. Permanent cookies stay on your device for longer, for a time that is specific to each cookie, and remain valid until their expiry date (unless they are deleted before by the user).
Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies: proprietary cookies are cookies that are installed by the Site domain (these cookies are installed by Coiledspring). Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed on the user’s computer by the server of a domain other than the Site domain (for example, it may be social network cookies or cookies from publishers of audience measurement solutions).
Your consent applies to the following domains: coiledspring.co.uk
Different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
2.What cookies do we use, for what purposes and how can they be controlled?
The table below lists the different types of cookies used on the Site, along with their purpose(s) and lifetime.
These cookies are used to make the Site run optimally. They are usually set up to respond to actions you have performed or to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, filling in forms, your chosen language. You can opt out of and delete them using your browser settings. However, your user experience may be affected.
We use these cookies to measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us to find out which pages are the most or least visited and to see how visitors browse on the Site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore, is anonymous.
Further information on the cookies generated by this tool is available from https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
You can opt out of these cookies or delete them at any time by using your browser settings. In this case, we will not be able to determine when you visit the Site.
These cookies are installed by our partners to improve site interactivity and offer you personalized advertisements.
You may opt out of these cookies or delete them at any time by using your browser settings. In this case, you will not be able to benefit from the services offered by these third parties, nor from personalized advertisements.
d.Social network cookies
These cookies are set up to allow you to share pages and content from our Site that interest you through social platforms and other third-party websites. They can also be used for advertising purposes. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you through this link even if you did not use it when visiting our Site.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons.
Youtube / https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Instagram / https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370Commented
• has_js – coiledspring.co.uk – Session – Remembers the user’s selected language version of a web site
• lang – cdn.syndication.twimg.com – Session – Remembers the user’s selected language version of a web site
Statistics & Analysis
• __utm.gif – google-analytics.com – Session¬ – Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitor’s browser and computer.
• __utma – coiledspring.co.uk – 2 years – Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the web site as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.
• __utmb – coiledspring.co.uk – 1 day – Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the web site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a web site visit.
• __utmc – coiledspring.co.uk – Session – Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the u ser leaves the w eb site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a web site visit.
• __utmt – coiledspring.co.uk- 1 day – Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.
• __utmz – coiledspring.co.uk – 6 months – Collects data on where the u ser came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.
• p.gif – typekit.net – Session – Keeps track of special fonts used on the w eb site for internal analysis. The cookie does not register any visitor data.
Marketing & Advertising
• __atuvc – coiledspring.co.uk – 13 months – Updates the counter of a web site’s social sharing features.
• __atuvs – coiledspring.co.uk – 1 day – Ensures that the updated counter is displayed to the user if a page is shared with the social sharing service, Add This.
• __widgetsettings – twitter.com – Persistent – N/A
• _at.cww – coiledspring.co.uk – Persistent – Used by the social sharing platform Add This
• at-lojson-cache-# – coiledspring.co.uk – Persistent – Used by the social sharing platform Add This
• at-rand – coiledspring.co.uk – Persistent – Used by the social sharing platform Add This
• i/jot/syndication – twitter.com – N/A
• loc – addthis.com – 13 months – Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users who share information with each other are geographically located (state level).
• local_storage_support_test – twitter.com – Persistent – The cookie is used in context with the local-storage function in the browser. This function allow s the web site to load faster by pre-loading certain procedures.
• Uvc – addthis.com – 13 months – Detects how often the social sharing service, Add This, encounters the same user.
• Xtc – addthis.com – 13 months – Registers the user’s sharing of content via social media.
We may change this Policy from time to time, for example, to take into account legal changes, technological progress and best business practices. We will inform you if there are any substantial changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about your rights, how we handle your personal data or would like to action your rights, please contact:
Contact Name: Gemma Briant